[horde] Upgrading to 4 from Groupware 1.2.9

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Fri Oct 7 18:47:14 UTC 2011

Sveiki,

Not really. It is now in HTML :(

> I have full root access to the servers as I own them - hardware and

I  still  don't believe that you are running installations under root,
because "pear config-show -c horde" should return:

User Configuration File        Filename         /root/.pearrc

But in your case it returns:

User Configuration File        Filename         /home/brian/.pearrc

> all - as I run a small hosting business.  I don't know how Horde4
> can be installed because it isn't anywhere on the system.  I also
> did a "grep" command to look and nothing.  The default install
> location must be set to /usr/share/php/www/horde - I'm not
> completely sure - but is there a manual way that this could be
> overwritten - as in this path being stored in a file somewhere?

Yes, in .pearrc.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius