[horde] Upgrading to 4 from Groupware 1.2.9

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Fri Oct 7 21:54:48 UTC 2011

Brian Spraker <spraker at yahoo.com> rašė:

> [...]

And this is a problem. Either you still have botched PEAR install, or
you are running into strange permission/home_path issue again.

> to.  Either way, the /home/bsntech-com/www/webmail1/lib directory
> does exist and have data in there.. as does the system version of
> pear at /usr/share/php.

This doesn't matter. Horde/Autoloader.php should be in your PHP's
include_path, e.i /usr/share/php. Currently it doesn't.

> And yes - all of those files do physically exist in that folder.  Is
> there something else that should be set somewhere in the
> configuration - because these files should have been installed in
> the /root directory.  A whole /php directory was made in /root and
> it has a ton of stuff in it.

I'm afraid we cannot help much here. If I were you I would start
inspecting why PEAR doesn't allow you to write files, or why it moves
files to wrong folders. That's probably a question to your operating
system mailing list.

--
   Best Regards,

   Vilius