[horde] Activesync on-device editing and synching periods..

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Tue Oct 11 21:32:56 UTC 2011

Thanks.  I just edited it in PHPMyAdmin.  I should be curious to know why it doesn't default to that, but I'm more concerned with the other issue - why it doesn't appear to allow me to introduce a contact number or email from the Android device, and how to speed up the sync between the device and the server.

Does anyone else (i.e. Michael) have an issue with entering contacts on the device)?  It's quite a show-stopper in terms of moving users away from SyncML.

Simon