[horde] Activesync on-device editing and synching periods..

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Tue Oct 11 22:02:38 UTC 2011

Thanks Michael.  So when you go to the contacts list and add a new contact, there are other input fields available other than the prefix/name/suffix fields?

Do you have the Motorola Corp Address Book application installed?  I removed this sometime ago when they updated the mail application to allow GAL searching.

Simon