[horde] demo.horde.org got updated

p at rdus.de p at rdus.de
Tue Oct 18 06:52:32 UTC 2011

You might have noticed that <a href="http://www.horde.org">the Horde
navigation recently. We did indeed manage to get a demo machine up and
running at <a href="http://demo.horde.org">demo.horde.org</a>. The
installation got updated to the latest releases just yesterday
and <a href="http://www.horde.org/apps/ansel">Ansel</a> - the Horde
photo management application - got added into the mix. Feel free to
test drive this new application as well as the other components
on <a href="http://demo.horde.org">demo.horde.org</a>.
If you experience any problems please let us know.
In principle you shouldn't be able to break anything on the
installation. It is a <a href="aws.amazon.com">virtual EC2 machine</a>
and we will update the image every once in a while when there are new
releases available. Any data you store on the machine will be resetted
at that point.
You should also be able to mail to the two demo
users <a href="mailto:demo at demo.horde.org">demo at demo.horde.org</a>
and <a href="mailto:guest at demo.horde.org">guest at demo.horde.org</a>. Mailing
to the outside is not possible - for obvious reasons.