[horde] demo.horde.org got updated

Jigar jigar at lunarsoftwares.com
Tue Oct 18 11:37:26 UTC 2011

Hello Jan,

I have some error in setting up time zone in global setting afrer selecting
the time zone to asia/calcutta the mail incoming shows the time it is
received 4.30 hrs before the client had sent it under date& time.So in some
cases where date & time is crucial then it may become serious for the
software user. I had clients who are facing this problem  & so then want to
move the server to other providers. Do you have any idea how it can be
solved. IF you do not have any solution the kindly let me know how to list
this error under the horde list to get the solution.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Regards

Jigar Shah