[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed Oct 19 05:41:42 UTC 2011

Sveiki,

Wednesday, October 19, 2011, 7:40:22 AM, you wrote:

> Dear All,

> Till now, we have been using Traditional view of Horde/IMP. Now, I am
> testing HGWE 4.  I see DIMP is the default view.  Are there any
> features which I will be missing if I make DIMP as the default view
> and lock it.  Please share your experience.

It  depends...  How  advanced  your users are? Which features you were
using in traditional view? Etc.

Personally   I'm missing only the Mark As Undeleted feature, but still
using  DIMP,  since  it  is  a  lot  faster  to browse large amount of
messages and for every day functionality.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius