[horde] Marking messages as seen on delete

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Sat Oct 22 14:26:17 UTC 2011

> I don't have access to the relevant RFC at the moment (behind a
> restrictive firewall) but IIRC for a message to be seen it has to
> have had the BODY retrieved from the server.
>   It still doesn't mean that the message body was actually retrieved.

I don't quite see why such an option has anything to do with any RFC,
or whether IMP must have technically displayed the message to the user
before IMP can be allowed to mark the message as seen.

I'm simply asking if there's a feature that allows the user to choose
whether he or she wants to mark a message as seen when it is deleted.
(I'm assuming the user can't by now!)

--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 * 9400 Nørresundby