[horde] Marking messages as seen on delete

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Sun Oct 23 19:08:42 UTC 2011

Sveiki,

Sunday, October 23, 2011, 9:36:12 PM, you wrote:

> On 23 October 2011 10:23, Stephan Kleber <stephan at admin.nabira.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> I really would like such an option, too.
>>
>> I pledge in favor of a "delete and mark as read"-option to.
>> Perhaps as another action in the context-menu?

> Whilst I'm not against features being added in principle, I know of
> not other client that has this.  And all my clients (windows, linux,
> mac and web) display unread messages in the deleted folder.  I simply
> either select all and mark read or mark read before I move them.

My  main  problem is that IMP displays deleted messages as  seen  even
if  messages  are not moved to Trash. So you still get unseen messages
counter  near Inbox or any other folder. AFAIK at least this behaviour
is  not consistent with other clients, because all other clients marks
them as seen.

I'm  not  in  faviour  of  context  menu  for  this option, but a user
preference would be nice.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius