[horde] integrating openldap and horde

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Sun Oct 23 19:39:58 UTC 2011

Sources.php... here is the mine if that can help you :

[CODE]
/*
* if (Util::extensionExists('ldap')) {
*
* A local address book in an LDAP directory. This implements a public
* (shared) address book.
* To store freebusy information in the LDAP directory, you'll need the
* rfc2739.schema from
* http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/node/42
*/
$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
    'title' => _("Annuaire"),
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => 'ldapserver.domain.fr',
        'port' => 389,
        'tls' => false,
        'root' => 'ou=personnes,dc=domain,dc=fr',
        // 'bind_dn' => 'cn=admin,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com',
        // 'bind_password' => '********',
        'sizelimit' => 200,
        'dn' => array('cn'),
        'objectclass' => array('top',
                               'person',
                               'organizationalPerson',
                               'inetOrgPerson'),
        'scope' => 'sub',
        'charset' => 'UTF-8',
        //'charset' => 'iso-8859-1',
        // Consult the LDAP schema to verify that all required
attributes for
        // an entry are set and add them if needed.
        'checkrequired' => true,
        // Value used to fill in missing required attributes.
        'checkrequired_string' => ' ',
        // Check LDAP schema for valid syntax. If this is undefined an
        // address field is assumed to have postalAddress syntax;
otherwise
        // the schema is consulted for the syntax to use.
        'checksyntax' => false,
        // filtering
         //'filter' => '!(what you want filter)',
        'version' => 3
    ),
    'map' => array(
'__key' => 'dn',