[horde] Marking messages as seen on delete

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Oct 25 16:38:00 UTC 2011

Quoting Ole Wolf <ole at naturloven.dk>:

>> I have added a 'delete_mark_seen' preference to IMP 5.0.15.
>> Testing (with git master) would be appreciated.
>
> Awesome. :)
>
> I pulled the git repo, and temporarily moved IMP 5.0.14 out of my working
> installation, replacing it with IMP 5.0.15 from git. It fails with a fatal
> error when I click one of the mail folders, but this probablly has nothing
> to do with the preference addition:
>
> IMP_Imap: Invalid method call "getIdsOb".
>
> 1. IMP_Mailbox_List->getMailboxArray() /var/www/webmail/imp/mailbox.php:258
> 2. IMP_Imap->getIdsOb() /var/www/webmail/imp/lib/Mailbox/List.php:169
> 3. IMP_Imap->__call() /var/www/webmail/imp/lib/Mailbox/List.php:169
>
> The reason may be that I'm not using the entire git repo, but only copying
> the imp directory from git into my working (non-git) installation.

The minimum version of Horde_Imap_Client was increased.  Normally
don't like to do this, but this entirely prevented use of IMP with
certain POP3 servers.  So you really need to have a full git install
to properly use git master.

>    As far as the preference addition goes, I see it in the "Deleting and
> Moving Messages" section when advanced preferences are displayed. The
> preference is probably stored when I mark the checkbox, but it doesn't
> appear to be loaded from the preferences system when the preferences page
> is refreshed. It's unchecked when I revisit the preferences page.

Did you logout?  Prefs are cached during a login, so changes to the
prefs.php file won't affect the current session.

michael