[horde] Horde Imp CAS Authentication

Xavier Montagutelli xavier.montagutelli at unilim.fr
Wed Oct 26 11:50:15 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 25 October 2011 12:03:58 Maciej Uhlig wrote:
> W dniu 2011-10-25 10:48, Jan Schneider pisze:
> > Zitat von Laura McCord <mccordl at southwestern.edu>:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am trying to perform Horde WebMail authentication using CAS. I was
> >> wondering if this documentation is still relevant  that is found here
> >> (Horde 3):
> >> http://wiki.horde.org/CASAuthHowTo
> >> http://www.esup-portail.org/display/PROJHORDE/Installation+de+Horde-webm
> >> ail
> >
> > Not for Horde 4.
>
> As far as I can see the second link above points to installation with
> Horde 4 information too.
>
> MU

We have developed a new driver to authenticate users against a CAS server. The
driver is still in a "rough" shape, but it is useable. I am afraid I can't
afford spending more time on this project right now, I hope it will be enough
for you.

The documentation is in english if you retrieve the whole SVN project
http://subversion.cru.fr/esup-horde/trunk

Feel free to post on this list or directly to me if you need help.

HTH,

--
Xavier Montagutelli
http://twitter.com/#!/XMontagutelli