[horde] LDAP Password change

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Oct 27 09:41:58 UTC 2011

Zitat von Nicolas Torres <carlos.torres at globant.com>:

> Hi people,
>
> I have a problem changing any user password from the admin console.
> The interface says the password has been changed but that is not true.
>
> I can see in the logs the following line which I relate to an error in
> php....
>
>  2011-10-26T14:45:45-03:00 NOTICE: HORDE [horde] PHP ERROR: Undefined index:
> dn [pid 2677 on line 48 of "/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Core/Auth/Ldap.php"]

This is harmless and can be ignored.

> Is this normal?
> I'm starting to doubt if this is at all possible...

Yes, it should work, but without further tracking it's hard to find
out why it doesn't for you. Depending on your skills, you could either
track the PHP code in Horde to see where it might fail, or enable
logging on the LDAP server to see what's actually happening there.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/