[horde] Horde mishandling Amazon.com mails

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Sat Oct 29 05:58:27 UTC 2011

Quoting tomalciere at tomalciere.com:

> I attach an email from Amazon.com which is not too personal.
>
> The code defeats Horde, because the code says
>

> html
>   head
>     BASE href="http://www.amazon.com/"
>
> (I removed the angle brackets for good transmission.)
>
> This makes the Horde links in Firefox, such as  MESSAGE SOURCE and
> REPLY point
> to non-existent places under the www.amazon.com domain.

Uhhh.... no it doesn't.  In fact, there is about 50 lines of code in
the HTML Mime Viewer that explicitly handles just this situation.
Further, all HTML messages are shown in an IFRAME, so if something did
sneak through, it would only affect that element - not the base page.

Are you sure you are running IMP 5?

michael