[horde] Which conf files to edit when moving an already installed Horde H4 installation?

Pro Green European pro_green_european at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 11:23:11 UTC 2011

Hi.

I installed horde h4 in /var/www/html

I want to move it to /var/www/html/base

I edited the file /etc/pear.conf and changed the path and the s value.

I installed an upgrade, hoping it would put the upgraded files in /var/www/html/base folder, but the upgraded files were still written to /var/www/html.

Which conf files do I have to edit in order to be able to relocate Horde H4 and have subsequent patches and updates for its addon applications to go into the /var/www/html/base folder?

Thx,
/PGE