[horde] Remote Servers

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Tue Nov 1 19:29:20 UTC 2011

Hi

I was led to believe that the remote servers option in the horde portal options would allow us to pull mail from other servers (POP or IMAP), but that doesn't seem to be the case.  Is this functionality available in Horde?  I couldn't find anything on horde.org or the help.

Ideally the user is able to add an email and password and options like use SSL and leave on server/imap - and then mail is pulled in, or at least you have the option to switch between different accounts (like TB or Evolution).

Simon