[horde] Niice . Lost my address book

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 10:49:06 UTC 2011

Hello ,

I tried to send an e-mail to contact I had registered
on horde and my addressbook is nowhere to be found.

I go to Organizing->Address Book->

and below that section there was an entry :

"Spyros Tsiolis' addressbook" which had about 400
contacts. It's not there any more.

Horde Version

    Horde: 3.3.6

Horde Applications

    Dimp: H3 (1.1.4)
    Horde: 3.3.6
    Imp: H3 (4.3.6) (run Imp tests)
    Ingo: H3 (1.2.3) (run Ingo tests)
    Kronolith: H3 (2.3.3) (run Kronolith tests)
    Mimp: H3 (1.1.3)
    Mnemo: H3 (2.2.3)
    Nag: H3 (2.3.4)
    Turba: H3 (2.3.3) (run Turba tests)

PHP Version

    View phpinfo() screen
    View loaded extensions
    PHP Version: 5.3.1
    PHP Major Version: 5.3
    PHP Minor Version: 1
    PHP Version Classification: release
    This version of PHP has not been fully tested with this version of Horde.

The last thing I remember doing is playing with OpenLDAP and

creating a DN for storing a centralized "contacts" repo which I

haven't, yet, rolled out.

Any ideas ?

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis