[horde] integrating openldap and horde

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 13:12:13 UTC 2011

Hello again people,

OK, the addressbook is gone.
I was in the stage of migrating all my tb contacts to ldap anyway.
So I said "what the heck" and went ahead, changed all tb related
attributes that wouldn't get accepted by ldap (mostly mozilla*

strings) and "ldapadd"ed them to the LDAP server.

So, Gerard was kind enough to provide me with a sample php script.
That's all fine. I am learning some php, so i reckon at some point
I will be able to decipher what it says.

Heres' my question :

Say I managed to decipher the sources.php script provided kindly
by Gerard. Is there anything else ANYTHING that I need to tweak ?
Does anyone know ? I am sure I am supposed to logon as admin
and change something in turba or ? . . . ??
Horde Version

    Horde: 3.3.6

Horde Applications

    Dimp: H3 (1.1.4)
    Horde: 3.3.6
    Imp: H3 (4.3.6) (run Imp tests)
    Ingo: H3 (1.2.3) (run Ingo tests)
    Kronolith: H3 (2.3.3) (run Kronolith tests)
    Mimp: H3 (1.1.3)
    Mnemo: H3 (2.2.3)
    Nag: H3 (2.3.4)
    Turba: H3 (2.3.3) (run Turba tests)

PHP Version

    View phpinfo() screen
    View loaded extensions
    PHP Version: 5.3.1
    PHP Major Version: 5.3
    PHP Minor Version: 1
    PHP Version Classification: release
    This version of PHP has not been fully tested with this version of Horde.

Thank you kindly for your time,

Spyros

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis