[horde] Horde4/BCBreaking

Christopher Neuhaus cne at ruhrverband.de
Sat Nov 5 10:46:08 UTC 2011

Am 04.11.2011 20:04, schrieb Michael M Slusarz:
> Quoting Christopher Neuhaus <cne at ruhrverband.de>:
>
>> If I delete any 'preferred' statements in backends.php, no server will
>> be selected and H4 authentication is impossible.
>
> This is a materially incorrect statement.  If no 'preferred' entries
> exist, the default server is the first server listed in backends.php,
> as the documentation indicates.
>
> michael
>
> ___________________________________
> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]

Okay,

Your right. I shouldn`t post that detail with no preferred statement.
But for the rest I have no clue why imp doesn`t select the right server
entry from backends.php for that the auth. in H4 (without IMAP-Auth.)
works fine.

If I determinate the preferred server this is not working ...

public function preauthenticate($userId, $credentials)
{
    // Do magic here to determine the preferred server.  Store the
preferred server key (from backends.php)
    // in $key

    $credentials['server'] = $key;

    return $credentials;
}

Best Regards

Christopher

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christopher Neuhaus

Ruhrverband
Abteilung Datenverarbeitung
Kronprinzenstr. 37
45128 Essen

Telefon: 0201/178-1531
Telefax: 0201/178-1545
E-Mail: cne at ruhrverband.de
Internet: www.ruhrverband.de

Verbandsrat: Dr. Bernhard Görgens, Vorsitzender
Vorstand: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harro Bode, Vorsitzender, Norbert Frece