[horde] Horde4/BCBreaking

Christopher Neuhaus cne at ruhrverband.de
Tue Nov 8 12:12:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have set $credentials['server'] in the hooks and return the
$credentials array.
But IMP uses always the default server ($conf[server] is 'None' or
'Hidden').

$credentials['password'] is correct
$credentials['mode'] is 'auto'
$credentials['authMethod'] is 'authenticate' and testet 'transparent'
$credentials['server'] is correct

Where can I find to which server H4 is connecting to?

Thanks!

Christopher

> Quoting Christopher Neuhaus <cne at ruhrverband.de>:
>
>> If I delete any 'preferred' statements in backends.php, no server will
>> be selected and H4 authentication is impossible.
>
> This is a materially incorrect statement.  If no 'preferred' entries
> exist, the default server is the first server listed in backends.php,
> as the documentation indicates.
>
> michael
>
> ___________________________________

Dipl.-Ing. Christopher Neuhaus

Ruhrverband
Abteilung Datenverarbeitung
Kronprinzenstr. 37
45128 Essen

Telefon: 0201/178-1531
Telefax: 0201/178-1545
E-Mail: cne at ruhrverband.de
Internet: www.ruhrverband.de

Verbandsrat: Dr. Bernhard Görgens, Vorsitzender
Vorstand: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harro Bode, Vorsitzender, Norbert Frece