[horde] Horde_Ldap .............

Benjamin Casado bcasado at fairhealthus.org
Fri Nov 11 16:51:55 UTC 2011

Not sure what I am doing wrong, I have Ubuntu 11 and tried to configure ldap, everything was going fine I guess but when I try to open the page is WHITE!

I noticed that I needed to add this, but I get this now:

root at intranet:/usr/share# pear install -a -B horde/Horde_Ldap
horde/Horde_Ldap requires PHP extension "ldap"
No valid packages found
install failed

Ben Casado García
Chief Technology Officer
[cid:image001.gif at 01CCA068.4F1CEB40]
575 Fifth Avenue 22nd Floor
New York, NY 10017
(o) 1.212.257.2401
(c) 1.917.543.0777
bcasado at fairhealthus.org<mailto:bcasado at fairhealthus.org>

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.