[horde] Mnemo - categories, how to clean up?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Nov 14 14:59:59 UTC 2011

Zitat von Huggy-Bear <huggy-bear at luukku.com>:

> Hello.
>
> I tried to import csv from Horde3 to Horde 4 Mnemo, but it imported
> them in a wrong way (easiest is to redo Mnemo entries manually).
> However, when I tried to import csv, it caused plentifull of wrong
> entries to the MNemo, which I was able to delete, but MNemo
> categories are now totally messed up. I have idea how to clean it
> from the interface. Should I clean categories from the database
> directly? By deleting and creating some table? Which table holds
> Mnemo categories?

Categories are stored globally, in the user preferences. If you delete
them, they will get lost in all applications (at least as far as they
still use categories). They won't be deleted from the individual
objects inside the applications though, just from the preference, i.e.
from the down list you pick the categories from.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/