[horde] How to sync contacts with Nokia E5-00?

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 19:19:56 UTC 2011

On 11/15/11 12:09 PM, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

> Quoting gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:
>
>> I can only get my Nokia E5-00 to work with horde tasks and events.
>> Has anyone be able to get the contacts to sync?  If so any tips or
>> advice would be appreciated.  Email is working ok with IMAP other
>> than it won't use the sent folder on the server.  Thanks.
>
> Not familiar with this device off-hand. Are you using SyncML or
> ActiveSync?
> If you are able to provide the appropriate sync logs, it might help
> someone track it down...

Thanks Michael.  I am in over my head.  I was trying the activesync but
as mentioned I could not get the contacts to work.  I download the
funambol software for the nokia phone and it logs in but won't sync.
I see this in /var/log/apache2/access.log:  POST /horde/rpc.php
HTTP/1.1" 200 1610 "-" "S60 SyncML HTTP Client 3gpp-gba".

I also see this in /var/log/horde/horde.log:
"EMERG: HORDE [horde] Unable to find dtd for syncml:syncml1.11.2 [pid
22366 on line 110 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Xml/Wbxml/Encoder.php"]"

Thanks again,

--
gimili