[horde] Trashed and Started Again

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Nov 16 00:31:29 UTC 2011

Quoting Benjamin Casado <bcasado at fairhealthus.org>:

> Well the problem is fixed.
>
> I created using phpmyadmin the DB
>
> The the link appeared in the admin/config to update all schemas
>
> Now I can continue, maybe you guys should update the docs!

Well, there really is nothing wrong with the docs. The website docs
clearly state that the database creation procedure is part of the
INSTALL document that would normally be followed if installing a
release from PEAR, and it states there that you need to complete
configuration of Horde before attempting database creation. We can't
create the database unless we know where your database is.

That being said, I edited the text on our website to even more clearly
state this.