[horde] Hermes issue

Benjamin Casado bcasado at fairhealthus.org
Wed Nov 16 01:37:18 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

I have made tremendous progress and it is all because of you guys! Thanks again!

I am almost done with what we attempted to do in phase I but have one issue.

We have configure Horde from GIT and it works pretty much fine. We have created various users and can log with them into the system just fine. The problem is that when we log with Administrator, Hermes can see the client that we setup inside the Administrator Address Book, but everybody else gets a problem when they try to enter time.

The error appears in the Client section and in red it says There are no clients which you have access to.

How can we fix that problem?