[horde] Getting Fatal Error : DB Error: connect failed

man man little_heartly at yahoo.co.in
Sat Nov 19 10:32:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

My horde was working fine and then i move my horde project to new server with new database.
I have changed horde/conf/conf.php with related db setting changes.

But still i am getting db connection failed error.

Note : Database is not on the same server, it is on the other server and for accessing it i am giving IP in the dbhost variable.

I am getting below error,

nativecode=Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)] ** mysql(mysql)://root:PASSWORD at unix:3306/

Please help me to solve this problem as it is major issue for me.

Thank You