[horde] Hordevetica broken with latest updates?

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Thu Nov 24 00:46:30 UTC 2011

(top-posting for consistency in the message)

    I love Hordevetica, it's an elegant and classy theme.

    The latest upgrade done though and it presents like this:

http://www.simonandkate.net/img/photo1.PNG

http://www.simonandkate.net/img/photo2.PNG

    Have tried with Safari, Chrome, IE, FF, and have cleared caches on
browsers (and cleared and re-applied caching in Horde config).

    Simon

    ----- Message from Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> ---------