[horde] Horde Groupware 4.0.4 (final)

Martin Kleinschmidt mk at theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Nov 24 15:43:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

I upgraded to the new release and am now unable to access webmail:
Authentication is agaunst a dovecot IMAP mail server and login to horde
and access to all other applications in horde is OK.
But when I try to access webmail, I get only "Loading..." but nothing
more happens.

This is true only for dynamic layout, traditional layout is working.

When I replace /home/horde4 with the backup I made before the upgrade,
everything is OK. So it is definitely related to the upgrade.

can I just safely replace /home/horde4 withe the backup of the old
verion? will this result in conflicts or chaos?
Is there a clean way of downgrading to the former version?

in the horde log, I see:

Nov 24 16:38:51 server HORDE: [imp] Login success for mk (Horde user mk) [XXX.XX.XX.XX] to {server2.theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de:143 [imap]} [pid 1004 on line 176 of "/home/horde4/imp/lib/Auth.php"]
Nov 24 16:38:51 server HORDE: [horde] Login success for mk [XXX.XX.XX.XX] to horde. [pid 1004 on line 153 of "/home/horde4/login.php"]
Nov 24 16:40:01 server /usr/sbin/cron[1447]: (root) CMD (/usr/bin/horde-alarms)
Nov 24 16:40:14 server HORDE: [imp] IMAP server denied authentication.  [pid 1447 on line 340 of "/home/horde4/imp/lib/Imap.php"]
Nov 24 16:40:14 server HORDE: [imp] FAILED LOGIN for mk (Horde user mk) [] to {server2.theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de:143 [imap]} [pid 1447 on line 176 of "/home/horde4/imp/lib/Auth.php"]
Nov 24 16:40:47 server HORDE: [imp] IMAP server denied authentication.  [pid 1447 on line 340 of "/home/horde4/imp/lib/Imap.php"]
Nov 24 16:40:47 server HORDE: [imp] FAILED LOGIN for mk (Horde user mk) [] to {server2.theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de:143 [imap]} [pid 1447 on line 176 of "/home/horde4/imp/lib/Auth.php"]

but of course the login should be successful, as it works without
problems in traditional view.

--
Wir muessen ja auch den Zuschauern etwas bieten. (Mario Basler zu zwei
Gegentoren in der Schlussphase)