[horde] IMP preauthenticate hook - choosing server - working solution

Peter Stamfest peter at stamfest.at
Sun Nov 27 15:19:53 UTC 2011

Hello List, hello Christopher,

[I just subscribed to the ML, so I cannot easily reply to current threads]

Regarding the issue to choose a mail server backend in the IMP
preauthenticate hook I seem to have found a working solution:

        public function preauthenticate($userId, $credentials)
        {
                // magically set $key
                $credentials['imp_server_key'] = $key;

                return array('credentials' => $credentials);
        }

It took me some time of frustrating googling and trial-and-error before
I bit the bullet and read the code - the documentation clearly mentions
the 'server' key, so this is either a bug in the code or the docs.

HTH

peter