[horde] New Webmail installation / migration / different servers for db, mail, horde

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Nov 28 13:23:51 UTC 2011

Am 28.11.11 13:34, schrieb Pro Green European:
> [...]

Hi,

Thanks so far to you and Vilius!

How do you authenticate your users? I thought I add my imaps-server in
imp/config/backends.local.php, but may be I got something wrong. Loging
in to horde fails with an error:

IMP_Imap: Invalid method call "getParam".

And may be you could help me with the webdav setup to share calendars:

The test.php file shows an PEAR HTTP_WebDAV_Server: No.

On my old RHEL 5.x I dont had to configure that in a special way ...

Any suggestions?

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: