[horde] How much memory to set memory_limit to? (SOLVED)

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Nov 29 08:28:16 UTC 2011

Quoting Pro Green European <pro_green_european at yahoo.com>:

> [...]

Uhhhhh.... how is this supposed to work.  **YOU** misconfigured Horde
to cause it to go into an infinite loop, that eventually exhausted the
memory pool.  How are we supposed to safeguard against that, let alone
report it?

We can try to sanity-check certain configuration values, especially
when they are easily seen to potentially cause problems.  But we can't
foresee every issue potentially caused by an admittedly bad
configuration.

michael