[horde] iPhone 4 replacement

lp.allard.1 at gmail.com lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:45:17 UTC 2011

which Nokia do you have?  what version of Android?  which horde framework release?  my iPhone and razr both synched pretty well especially the razr ...

the Nokia phone if running gingerbread or ics should sync well. .

any errors in Apache, activesync,  horde, or on the phone?   what behavior do you experience?

Sent from my Motorola device on the Rogers Wireless Network

Envoyé depuis mon téléphone Motorola sur le réseau sans fil Rogers