[horde] Activesync - not getting email

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Sat Dec 3 19:32:32 UTC 2011

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at buongiorno.com>:

> On 2 December 2011 09:01, cjdl01 <cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com> wrote:
>> I am using Horde 4.0.12, Imp 5.0.15 and Turba 3.0.10.  I have active sync up
>> and running with a Motorola Droid2, and it seemed to be working great, until
>> I noticed one important problem:  when I enter in a new contact on the
>> Droid, all the information syncs back to the server EXCEPT for the email
>> address.  Everything seems to sync correctly from the server to the droid,
>> but not the other way around.
>>
>> Unfortunately, I do not have another smart phone to test this on, but it
>> definitely is not working on my Droid...
>
> The best thing to do would be to clean out your synclog, add a contact
> on the phone and post the log.  Maybe one of the Michael's can see
> something.
>
> Simon

Hi Simon,

I'm not sure what you mean by "synclog".  I could not find that
anywhere.  The wiki, however, talked about setting error_log =
php_errors.log in your php.ini.  I did this, and restarted apache, and
I cannot find any file named php_errors.log on my system.  Grepping
through all the logs in /var/log/ didn't turn anything up either (that
I could find).

Thanks.

-Chris