[horde] Timeshift on ActiveSync to Horde

Stephan Kleber stephan at admin.nabira.de
Tue Dec 6 22:59:28 UTC 2011

> I will convert the database all the while. Perhaps it helps, although I
> would not have the necessity to do it otherwise.
I reverted the conversion (reimported mysql-dump) since the script
(which I had to obtain separately via git, since my pear installation
doesn't know this file) shifted all my events one hour back (like the
newly synced kalendar events). Some calendars of other users where even
shifted back two hours. (And yes, I set the checkbox about storing times
as UTC in the kronolith config).

The users that where shifted did not have any timezone set, so they
should use standard timezone from the system, if I'm right.

This script makes everything worse, but as I belive it shows that there
is a problem with timezones altoghether.

Further things I could test? Ideas?

Stephan