[horde] LDAP address book.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Dec 9 10:30:15 UTC 2011

Dear List,

I am testing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.4 in Traditional View.

Under Horde Portal Contact Search option, everything works fine when
LDAP map __key points to cn (default).  ie. after searching for
contact from LDAP, if I click on view contact, it shows the details in
Turba.

I had earlier reported one bug:  http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/8986 and
I wanted to see, if that problem still exists.  So, Now, I have
changed __key to mail.

      'map' => array(
          '__key' => 'mail',

Search works fine, but, if I click on the link provided to view
contact, I get 'No results'.

Is this a bug? But, I have a feeling, my old bug 8986 might have been
solved as search continues to work even when I change the key.

Please update me on this.

--
Anant S Athavale,

message.