[horde] Heavy server load regenerating sidebar

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Tue Dec 13 22:00:35 UTC 2011

Citējot Jānis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:43:14 +0200:

> (side menu) is exploded. As well - on any operation if the side menu
> is shown.
>
> How that can be optimized? Before, on Horde 4.0.10 there was no such delay...

trying to sort this out i found some incredible things:

running test.php i got:

PHP Module Capabilities
MySQL Support: No
The MySQL extension is only required if you want to use a MySQL
database server for data storage.
PostgreSQL Support: No
The PostgreSQL extension is only required if you want to use a
PostgreSQL database server for data storage.

I can't understand how can it be as the server has both of them, there
are both phpmyadmin and phppgadmin running as well as three php based
sites are runing there employing both mysql and postgres!