[horde] Performance problems with horde4

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Mon Dec 19 10:22:49 UTC 2011

Citējot Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 22:16:30 +0200:

> Sveiki,

..
> The  way  I  do  things  for  myself  and  for my users is: 1) disable
> imp-menu  in  the  sidebar,  2)  enable  automatic  refresh  of folder
> navigator  and  newmail  nofitication,  3) enable imp summary block in
> portal  page  with refresh internal, 4) make portal default page after
> the login.

I'd like to share my success story about the Horde 4.0.12/13
performance problems:

I reverted back to the horde 4.0.10 from my backup and - voilà - the
awful time lag disappeared as never existed without any fiddling with
config files.

Janis

P.S. Still interesting - was is "improved" in subsequent releases?