[horde] calendar and other entries of the left side bar menu are gone...

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Dec 22 17:47:24 UTC 2011

Zitat von Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:

> Hi Horde list!
>
>   Merry Christmas!
>
>   I just realized that some of the items of the left side menu bar are
> gone... Not sure when it happened but last time I used Horde (a few days
> ago) the items were all there...  I had the Calendar, Address book, Whups,
> and other I cant remember, but now they are all gone.
>
>   Right now I only have:
>
>   *New Message
>   *Get Mail
>   *Alerts Log
>   *Apply Filters
>
>   *Preferences
>   *Log Out
>
>   *HordeHorde
>
>   *Folder Actions

The logic how we merge configurations has been fixed in the latest
Horde_Core release. You need to explicitly enable the applications you
want to display in an application's menu in that application's
configuration. It's no longer sufficient to set them globally in
Horde's configuration.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/