[horde] IMP seems slow refreshing and executing actions

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 19:03:15 UTC 2011

Merry Xmas everyone!

   I am wondering why "navigation" in our mailbox such as deleting emails,
opening emails, moving emails around is pretty slow.  For example, when I
click on an email in my inbox, it takes about 8 to 10 seconds to see the
preview in the preview pane..  Opening the email takes about the same time.

   Deleting an email also takes about 8-10 sec.  Seems excessively slow for
an inbox that has always less than 20 emails..

   While I'm at it, I've sent an email a few days ago to the horde list, and
I am not sure it it was received properly.. so ill ask again:

   Since I upgraded to the latest horde framework, I have lost some links in
the left side menu.  Among the items I've lost, is the calendar link..
Which is pretty  much a problem for us..

   Anybody can help with the slow behavior of IMP and get back the links
I've lost??

   Again, thanks for the wonderful work Horde devs and Merry Xmas to all!

   Louis

   Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
   Sent from Horde Groupware - GNU/Linux