[horde] Empty sidebar

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 06:10:46 UTC 2011

Hello:

Just installed horde via pear in a fresh ubuntu server. Everything went
well. Test page shows no erros.

When I load horde to start configuration, I get an empty sidebar. Top
menu icons are ok. Then I go to horde/admin/config and I can configure
all settings. conf.php file saves just fine, but I still get empty
sidebar. I tried to logout and login, after configuring sql based
authentication system, just for testing, and the sidebar stills empty.

I set logging to DEBUG, but I see no errors. The only errors showing are
pear´s packages "Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated", which I believe is harmless.

Horde (horde) 4.0.13
php 5.3.6-13
("You are running a supported version of PHP", says test page)

Any help?

Thanks,

Luis Felipe