[horde] Is it possible to get consistent menus setup?

Brain Drain braindead0 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 14:05:17 UTC 2012

Fairly new, I tried searching for answers but I'm having trouble finding good keywords..
On the 'portal' page, you get the left menu and a top bar menu.  However when I go into IMP it replaces the left bar with it's own menu, and the top menu with icons/text links to apps is gone.  When I go into the kronolith it drops both the top and left menus and instead has a drop down link button on the right...

Is it possible to get consistency?  I'd like to see the top menu I get in the portal/address book/filters/notes and others... show up all the time for easier navigation.

I have a feeling I'm just not setup right...

Thanks for any advice... so far I'm really liking this... and even my wife seems to like it (handy as the point is to have central place for calendar/photos and the like ;-)..

I hope to have time to dig into the dev docs and contribute in some fashion,