[horde] commit problem

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Thu Jan 5 15:06:51 UTC 2012

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your reply. We did some digging this afternoon and had quite
a few results.
In short, we're using the mysqli driver and session handling is also
done in the mysql database.
When I try updating my prefs (changing the language for example), a lot
of session handling query go through as well as the actual UPDATE
horde_prefs query.
All these queries seem to be handled by the same Horde_Db_Adapter_Mysqli
instance. Immediately after the UPDATE query, the Adapter is closed
without committing to the database.
Therefore the changes are not applied. I'm surprised that nobody else
has this issue because we did not fiddle around in the code (At least
not until we added a few error_log commands this afternoon).

kind regards,
Claude Tompers

--
Claude Tompers