[horde] Horde 3 (or 4?) at an android

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jan 23 20:37:37 UTC 2012

Quoting Jaap Oostveen <jaap at jaapoostveen.nl>:

> Can anyone explain me why my Horde 3 does not work at an android
> smartphone? Do I need an app for this? I thought that I didn't need
> an app?

It depends on what you mean by "does not work". Horde is a web app, so
you should be able to access it directly from your device's web
browser. That being said, Horde 3 might not display correctly on all
mobile devices. Horde 4 has mobile optimized views for a number of
applications as well as improvements in mobile browser compatibility
in general.

Of course, you can also sync your Horde data with SyncML with Horde 3.
SyncML or ActiveSync on Horde 4.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)