[horde] Https + Horde 4 in a subdir

Michael Post michael_post at web.de
Tue Jan 31 22:10:28 UTC 2012

Hello,

i like to run horde 4 in a subdir on my ssl domain.

Example:
https://www.domain.com/subdomain.dir/

After calling the url https://www.domain.com/subdomain.dir/login.php will be called.

In horde conf.php i set the

$conf['server']['name'] = 'www.domain.com'.

My login page will be displayed perfectly.
Now when i set my credentials and proceed i get a url call like 'https://www.domain.com/login.php'.

I tried to play with the horde conf/registry.php entries but with no luck.

My default authentication module for horde 4 is imp.

Do you have a clue for me where i can set the correct subdir?

In version 3 i have to modify the conf/registry.php. But for horde 4 it seems that there is a different way to configure.

Google and my keywords are not friends - so i does not find any handy result.

Thanks for your support,

Michael