[horde] help. new install, something is broken in imap (solved) but exception is broken..

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Thu Feb 2 15:29:52 UTC 2012

> 2012/2/2 Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
>
> > Quoting LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:

> problems,
> related

> referer:
> ****dimp.php?ajaxui=1&mailbox=**<http://xx/horde/imp/message-
> **dimp.php?ajaxui=1&mailbox=**>
> >>>>
> SU5CT1gvZW52b2lz&uid=5&uniq=****1328097524472<http://xx/horde/**
> dimp.php?ajaxui=1&**mailbox=SU5CT1gvZW52b2lz&uid=**
> dimp.php?ajaxui=1&mailbox=SU5CT1gvZW52b2lz&uid=5&uniq=13280975244
> 72>

> of
> >>>
> >> coredump
> >>
> >> root at horde41:/tmp# lsb_release -a
> >> No LSB modules are available.
> >> Distributor ID: Ubuntu
> >> Release:        10.10
> >> Codename:       maverick
> >>
> >> Just looking at last trace (there is no debugging php symbols in that
> >> distrib)
> >>
> >> (gdb) bt
> >> #0  0x00007f64ea623f89 in _zend_hash_add_or_update () from
> >> /usr/lib/apache2/modules/**libphp5.so
> >>

> > Are you using APC?  Try disabling that.
> >

> > michael
> >
> > ______________________________**_____
> > Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]
> >

> I am using xcache, but I tried many options to enable/disable modules for
> example, Net_DNS2 is crashing (method not found and segfault..)
> I'm quite sure I was runing without xcache and having same problems.

Usual things to check when Apache segfaulting.

1. Check server RAM.
2. Don't run self compilled software or software which comes from 3rd party repositories and extensivelly uses other original software on the machine. For example don't run 3rd party PHP RPMs with original Apache.
3. Try to completely uninstall PHP extensions and pecl modules one by one.
4. Try to disable Apache modules one by one.

--
  Vilius