[horde] gettext html tags

zBit zbit at centrum.cz
Fri Feb 10 13:11:19 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have installed the latest Horde+Imp+Turba using the Pear repository and afterwards managed to update all the untranslated texts in appropriate PO templates and compiled them into machine code via "horde-translation make" command. Almost all texts seem updated fine on my site and changed as desired but some texts not. Eventually, I have noticed that strings defined in PHP files using the gettext "_()" notation are fine but those defined in HTML templates (e.g. templates/prefs/app.html:22) using the "<gettext>" tags are not translated. Is there any option I should have enabled in Horde framework or what kind of PHP support is needed in order to all strings within "<gettext>" to be translated?

Kind regards,
David