[horde] Whups - An appropriate person has been notified of this request.

Samuel Wolf samuel_wolf at web.de
Fri Feb 10 14:40:52 UTC 2012

>It means that the person responsible for the queue, which you added your ticket at, is notified by email about creation of a new ticket.

The users in "Edit Queues" -> "Users responsible for this Queue"?
I only receive a mail when I assign a ticket to me.

May be that is because I add the users by following sql command and not over the GUI:
INSERT INTO `whups_queues_users` (`queue_id`, `user_uid`) VALUES
(1, 'user1'),
(1, 'user2');

But I can see all users in "Edit Queues" -> "Users responsible for this Queue".

Samuel