[horde] Horde IMP expand folders

S. Kremer sk71 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 19 18:48:25 UTC 2012

Hi Samuel,

thanks for answer.

I use debian squeeze dovecot 1.2 imap server.

I also get several errors:
[imp] PHP ERROR: unserialize(): Error at offset 65535 of 65535 bytes
[pid 18360 on line 924 of "/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Imap/Tree.php"]
[imp] PHP ERROR: json_encode(): Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument [pid
18277 on line 242 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Serialize.php"]

If one user use a lot of subdirectories the performance to open the
folder list is very slow. it takes 30-60s until the folder list is
available.

Best regards
Stefan