[horde] Horde Groupware - attachments as link missing

Thomas nl at kofler.eu.org
Mon Feb 20 18:41:15 UTC 2012

Hello,

we just installed upgraded our old Horde Groupware to verison 4.0.6
and it works really fantastic.

But we can't select if we want to save the attachments in new messages
as links.

If we set $conf[compose][link_all_attachments] to 1 then all
attachments are sent as link - that works fine.

But it also states "If this is false the user will be given the option
to link any attachment". If we do that,  we dont see that option after
attaching the document.

Am I completly confused or did someone else discover the same behaviour?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas