[horde] Printing

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Fri Feb 24 17:47:02 UTC 2012

On 24 February 2012 10:42,  <rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br> wrote:
> Hi again, my users protested that the print option in horde4 is missing. In
> horde 3 when they open the message they have the print option that prints
> only the message but in horde 4 the option is missing, so they are forced to
> use the browser's option that prints the whole screen with the menus. Is
> there a way to add that feature again?

Horde doesn't often need to print.  I'm going to assume you actually
mean IMP (which there is a separate list for).

However, when I open any email in Horde4/IMP5 I see a print icon just
below the header details (together with a save icon and mime parts
information.

Clicking on this print icon loads a separate window with the email
roughly formatted the way Outlook would print in Memo format (so
header information and then the text).

Simon